Drop Off and Pick Up
- There will be 2 car pick-up loops: Blue Loop (current loop) and Green Loop (the former bus loop)
- Blue Loop: Families with the last name starting with A-K.
- Green Loop: Families with the last name starting with L-Z.
- Bus loop: The buses will use our fire lane and park in the back of our school.
- Vans: Van pick-up will be in the visitor parking lot.
- If you have a carpool, the loop is determined by the driver’s student’s last name. For Instance, if Malia Beck’s mom is picking up the carpool, students will meet in the Blue Loop (A-K).
- Pick-up loops do not open until the bell rings at 3:50 (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri) and 2:20 (Wed)
- Families who arrive prior to the bell will need to park in the visitor parking.
- If visitor parking is full, families will exit the parking lot. Additional parking is available in the Redmond Ridge East Recreation Parking Lot.
- To keep traffic flowing, there will be no waiting or parking on Eastridge Drive. In addition, there will be no left turns from Eastridge Drive into our pick-up loops.
Ella Baker Families,
Our team has been working with district leadership and our community partners to improve our afternoon traffic situation. Our goal is to eliminate the back-up on Eastridge Drive during our pick-up hours and improve student safety. We have determined a multi-phase process to meet our goals. We will be implementing the first phase of this process on Monday, February 4th in the afternoon. Future phases will include site changes (bike rack location, additional walking paths, additional parking and other site improvements). This phase requires all of us to work together for the safety of our students. We are confident that this multi-step process will improve the safety of our students and will accelerate pick-up.