Drop Off and Pick Up
Pick Up Procedures
• There are 2 car pick-up loops: Blue Loop and Green Loop.
• Blue Loop: Families with the last name starting with A-I (student’s last name).
• Green Loop: Families with the last name starting with J-Z (student’s last name).
• If you have a carpool, the loop is determined by the driver’s student’s last name. For Instance, if Malia Beck’s mom is picking up the carpool, students will meet in the Blue Loop (A-I).
• Pick-up loops do not open until the bell rings at 3:50 (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri) and 2:20 (Wed).
• Families who arrive prior to the bell will need to park in the visitor parking.
• If visitor parking is full, families will exit the parking lot. Additional parking is available in the Redmond Ridge East Recreation Parking Lot.
• To keep traffic flowing, there will be no waiting or parking on Eastridge Drive. In addition, there will be no left turns from Eastridge Drive into our pick-up loops.
• Vans: Van pick-up will be in the visitor parking lot.
• Bikers: Walk bicycles on campus at all times; use 1st rack until full and then overflow.
• Walkers: Meet family at covered play area.